Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday Celebration


Its been exactly thirteen months after my arrival at Perth.I finally celebrated by birthday ....... after a gap of four years...I think I have overcome the curse of Stuts finally .....I was cursed by her for having forgotten her birthday....And ever since I never had opprtunity to celebrate this occassion ...and always had reasons to feel unwanted for during this occasion as well as during the biggest Puja of Bengal .... Last four years I was never at home ... was always out ...but even colleagues never came to know my birthday ... even if they kept track of it .... Someway or the other this occassion would be slipped out ....

As fate would have it I actually celebrated this occassion thrice this time .....One day before at work place when colleagues graced the occassion in a memorable way .... had cut the cake ..... then back at home when room mates once again celebrated it ... and finally the next day when a close friend requested me to celebrate this occassion once again ....

Well Perth , I have reasons to remember you for a lifetime.Last one year was indeed eventful ..so many people .... so many moments ....so many thoughts ...My Failures,my success ...... lots to recount...

Next week I travel back to India for a two week vacation .....and as I travel I must also remember that a wedding of a close friend will get over before I step on Indian soil....Thus a sangeet which was supposed to have been composed for me will be someone else's .....but the Australian flag and beach sand I keep just for you ..... as it is indeed tough to forget some people even if you have never met them ................

No comments:

Post a Comment